Cloud Server Hosting in India has been growing rapidly. Cloud Server Hosting is becoming a new way of delivering IT infrastructure for enterprise hosting. Cloud Server Hosting lets you to deploy and scale computing instances on the fly. Silicon House is a leader in cloud server hosting in India. Developed over Citrix Xen Server with a minimum of 2.0 GHz processor, Computing clouds servers are widely used for running ERP, large portals, rich media websites etc. You will have root access to the each cloud server hosting instance and each instance behaves like a dedicated server by itself.
The key advantage in Cloud Server Hosting is that features such as Memory, Disk Space, Computing Cycles can be scaled up or down whenever required on the fly. Moreover, the cloud server hosting environment is less prone to failures due to design level automatic failure recovery mechanisms.
- LINUX CLOUD
- WINDOWS CLOUD
- JAVA CLOUD
- LIVE WEBCASTING CLOUD
Linux Cloud Server Hosting comes with Centos Linux and cPanel pre-installed. You can run PHP/MYSQL/Postgres based applications with ease and also have the ability to install any third party component with full root access. All Linux Cloud Servers come with comprehensive security shield Arrow pre-installed.
Who should use Linux Cloud Server Hosting?
1. If you are developing a web application in PHP / MYSQL and require a dedicated environment to test and deploy custom modules which are not a part of standard PHP/MYSQL shared hosting can use Linux Cloud Servers.
2. If your web application requires instant scalability due to spike in number of users or total application usage, then cloud servers are best suited for you.
3. If you require to integrate your web application with payment gateway modules, or require special third party components to be installed in the server.
4. If you require a complete root access to tweak a server instance according to your requirements.
5. Linux Cloud Server Hosting is available from as low as Rs.3999 per month.
Windows Cloud Server Hosting come with Windows 2008 and IIS 7.0. You can run asp, asp.net and other web applications developed for windows platform. You will have remote access with remote desktop and can install any third party software such as crystal report or register any DLL.
Who should use Windows Cloud Server Hosting?
1. If your application requires third party applications such as crystal reports, office ocx to be installed.
2. If you require Administrator level access to install new software exe, create user groups etc.
3. If you require to increase or decrease the server resources such as memory, cpu, disk space during spikes in application users or usage.
4. If you wish to run web services or SOAP API for others to connect to you in a particular port.
5. If you are running ERP or CRM applications where client data need to be kept isolated from other users.
Windows Cloud Server Hosting is available from as low as Rs.4499 per month
Java Cloud Server Hosting come with Tomcat Server and cPanel pre-installed. You can run JSP/Servlets with MYSQL backend. You can deploy .war files, run struts/beans which are not available in shared environments. With root access you can install any third party component or implement advanced features such as LDAP.
Who should use Java Cloud Server Hosting?
1. If your application requires .war files to be deployed or If you require complete control over Tomcat using a Tomcat Manager.
2. You need advanced features such as struts/beans for deploying your application.
3. If you require java application to talk to remote servers or applications.
4. If are developing a web application in JSP/Servlets/MYSQL and require a dedicated environment to test and deploy custom modules which are not a part of standard shared hosting.
5. If you wish to run web services or SOAP API for others to connect to you in a particular port.
Java Cloud Server Hosting is available from as low as Rs.3999 per month
Live WebCasting Cloud Server Hosting allows you to stream audio video, live or on demand. Live webcasting cloud server hosting uses Real Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) a protocol used for live webcasting or on demand streaming of audio, video and data over the Internet, between a Flash player and a server.
Who should use Live Webcasting Cloud Server Hosting?
1. Movies, Songs Play lists, Streaming TV events are to name a few.
2. Pre-placement talks for fresh candidates, infrastructure and facilities streaming to acquire bigger projects, On demand streaming of apartments or construction projects, live sales reviews, dealers meet, investor meet etc.
3. Live webcasting of marriages or On demand streaming video of brides and grooms.
4. You can start and run your own FM and TV channel over the web and reach millions of audience at the lowest possible cost.
5. Live training sessions and pre-recorded training sessions can be streamed using live and on demand streaming. This will enable a tutor to reach pupils across continents.